How to Manually Update Eset NOD32 Offline + Update downloads
Update off a USB drive or a folder on your hard drive, try the following.(Offline Update Nod32 Antivirus)
1. Download latest offline update (below)
2. Extract to the root of your hard drive or USB drive, or any other folder that you're comfortable with. Make note of the folder with name nod_upd in your USB drive or hard drive, for example C:\nod_upd.
3. Open up the NOD32 Control Center by clicking on the system tray icon.
4. Open the "Update" screen and click on "Setup".
5. Choose your USB drive, eg. F:\nod_up\ or D:\nod_upd or anything...
6. Then, at the update screen, click "Update now".